Rented a unit on Friday, it leaked on Sunday and wrecked my tools.All other 10x10 units available either had leaks or unfastened divider walks.

I asked for a refund due to bad conditions (I had the space for 3 days). District Supervisor, Travis, was unhelpful, rude, unprofessional and a condescending ***. "We're not going to refund your money. In the time we've spent on the phone, you could have moved into another unit." No one can tell me a phone number for corporate.

I would rather deal with AT&T and Comcast than ever deal with this horrible excuse for a company again.

Do not prepay.Better yet, go somewhere else.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss damaged or defective of storage unit rental. Simply Self Storage needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned storage unit rental in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Simply Self Storage.

Had an Experience with Simply Self Storage?

Comments

All State Van Lines - The worst move EVER All State Van Lines "This is my 10th cross country move with national van lines, and it was the worst one ever. The sales guy was great (of course) and the move coordinator (MC)..." Read more Uhaul - Left Us Stranded for +5 Hours Uhaul "Worst moving experience of my life!!! - and this is my fourth out of state move in the last 5 years. First time I had used U-Haul and I thought..." Read more Cubesmart - Rate increase right after they lured me in w/promotional pricing Cubesmart "I went thru the time & trouble of hauling everything 2 floors down (after much aggravation & confusion over pricing) they send me a postcard in the mail telling me..." Read more Unique Van Lines - Furniture Finally delivered, on a HOLIDAY! Unique Van Lines "This experience started out ok. The movers carefully wrapped everything very well, in fact too well. The heaviest item, my electronic bed base was broken in 2 places. That said,..." Read more Syomet - It's well made and fits perfectly. Syomet "After a long and dreadful search for the perfect birthday outfit, I got lucky and stumbled upon syomet.com website and fell in love with everything they offering! I have to..." Read more DON'T RENT FROM AMERICAN HOMES 4 RENT! American Homes 4 Rent "Rented from AH4R for two years (2015-2017) IN Powder Springs, GA and they are horrible to deal with. Your rent is going up every year without fail and they are..." Read more Quigley Concepts Event Management - Unprofessional Quigley Concepts Event Management "Made a complaint about Quigley Concepts Event Management about one of their staff who parks on a disabled parking at glendalough station. Number one she is NOT disabled. Number two..." Read more Clark County Courts - Rena Hughes Clark County Courts "This alcoholic should not be in charge of the future of our children! She is a bias and unfair Judge not looking at all the facts. Case in point I..." Read more